ACS Is Privately Owned & Operated ACS is not Affiliated with any other Companies
The following policies and conditions apply to all transactions with Auto Computer Specialist Inc., herein ACS: …
*NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING*
* NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS AND NO REPLACEMENTS ARE OFFERED ON WIRING HARNESS *
ACS provides Free Ground Shipping with UPS on select purchases only, and only within the 48 contiguous United States. An additional $100.00 charge applies for shipment to HI, AK and PR. WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. However, Customer can arrange for International shipment by providing prepaid shipping labels and all necessary shipping documentation for ACS. Customer agrees to release and hold harmless ACS for any loss in international shipment. If other shipping methods are needed, please contact us at (954) 513-8359 to make arrangements.
Shipping for warranty claims must be paid by Customer. ACS is not responsible for lost or damage during shipping, packages that arrive damage to our facility will be declined. Customer must insure all shipments. Return Labels are not provided for defect, warranty or refund returns. Failure to comply with ACS policy & procedure may forfeit any future warranty.
We now offer a FREE Lifetime/Unlimited Mile Warranty on ALL REPAIR and REBUILD Services and ALL REPLACEMENT Services. The FREE Lifetime/Unlimited Mile Warranty is effective starting XX/XX/XXXX. ANY purchase prior, is not eligible. The FREE Lifetime/Unlimited Mile Warranty; as set out below:
· There are NO WARRANTIES on PROGRAMMING or TESTING!
· Warranties are Non-Transferable.
· ALL Warranties have a 5 Business Day Turnaround; Express Warranties are handled on a case-by-case basis and may require additional Fees.
· Customer is responsible for covering the cost of shipping for modules sent in under warranty, for any reason.
· If any PROTOCOL MAINTENANCE, TECH NOTES and/or TSB'S (Technical Service Bulletin) were issued, we will request Original Receipts and Paid Proof of Purchase of what the TSB and ACS asked for was tended to prior to installing the Repaired and/or Replacement Unit. A paid original receipt of an ASC certified technician installation must also be sent in. ALL Parts must be Replaced with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts from Dealership ONLY.
· ACS in their sole judgment will determine the cause of the malfunction.
· Warranty does not cover: damage due to pre-existing electrical shorts; any P0600 codes; percussion to the unit; vehicular accident; loss of communications to the unit; fire; damage due to exposure to liquids; improper exposure to electricity; loss due to theft, misplacement or mishandling of the unit; loss during shipment; acts of God; unavailability of parts in the market at large; or other parts which may malfunction simultaneously or subsequently.
· Any tampering whatsoever with the unit or its programming voids the Warranty. Installation of after-market products by Customer voids the ACS Warranty.
· Customer’s failure to pay the balance due on any pro-rated repair or replacement under this Warranty voids the Warranty. Any tampering whatsoever with the unit or its programming voids the Warranty. Installation of after-market products by Customer voids the ACS warranty.
· Failure to comply with ACS policy & procedure may forfeit any future warranty.
REPLACEMENT SERVICE: ALL sales of Replacement Units are made based on an exchange of your Core Unit (Core Unit is defined as Original Unit being Replacement); therefore, Buyer must send in old Core Unit or pay a Core Charge (Heavy Duty Diesel – $499.99, Diesel - $350.00 to $499.99 and Gas - $100.00) to activate the Warranty within 14 days of receipt of the Replacement Unit to be valid (w/ pre-paid label that we will provide. Core CANNOT show ANY signs of damage due to: tampering; percussion to the unit; vehicular accident; fire; exposure to liquids; improper exposure to electricity; or mishandling of the unit and/or Security Seal is removed, broken and/or damaged. After one claim, the warranty is exhausted (please be sure proper diagnostics is completed prior to sending Unit in for Warranty). The above warranty is subject to the following conditions:
· The Lifetime Warranty covers up to 1 Replacement Unit during the purchasers Ownership period of the vehicle. Any other Replacement after; will be subject up to Prorated Charges.
· Any warranty claims within 30 days of the date of purchase shall be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and the customer may or may not need to return the part at the Company’s sole discretion.
· Any warranty claim more than 30 days after the date of purchase requires the purchased part to be returned for inspection before a replacement part will be sent.
REPAIR and REBUILD SERVICE: Only parts repaired / replaced by ACS are covered by this warranty. Should a defect occur during the Warranty period; customer must return the unit, along with the proper Warranty Form and Original Purchase Document(s) or Invoice(s).
· Repair and Rebuild Service can be sent back in up to 2 times for Testing and/or Repair and Rebuild
· If Unit is deemed Unserviceable; all or a portion of your previous payment will be credited toward a Replacement Unit.
· If your Module was sent/brought in for NO COMMUNICATION; when you install the Unit, you may have DTC's and/or find additional Faults, and are not covered under Warranty. The Faults were already present; however, you were couldn't detect them as you did not have Communication.
Returns are accepted on units that:
- have not been opened;
- TAGS MUST NOT HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM PLUGS
- have not been used;
- show no signs of damage from shipping or otherwise; and
- Unit has not have been installed
A Returned Unit must be accompanied by original proof of purchase.
A Returned Unit must be in the same condition and working as when it was shipped to the Customer. Further, the Plug Seal & Warranty stickers must not have been TAMPERED, ALTERED or REMOVED for a full Refund. Neither Shipping nor Handling are refundable.
If Customer ordered the wrong part, ACS will exchange it for the correct part if Customer returns the purchased part and pays the cost of the additional shipping charge. if you pay the shipping.
If the return is due to misdiagnosis by the Customer or his agents, there is a 60% restocking fee and the balance will be refunded to the Customer.
Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery to qualify for full refund. After 14 days, a refund will be issued less a 50% restocking fee to cover costs of preparation, rebuild, programming and the technician’s time. A paid receipt of a purchase from another company will be required
Returns of purchases from outside the 48 contiguous states must pay a non-refundable unit charge.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON REPAIR SERVICES, TESTING OR PROGRAMMING SERVICES.
* herein ACS
- All forms must be fully completed and signed before any work will be begin.
- Units that have been previously opened & damage in opening process, additional charges will apply for the repair of the damages done from improper opening, repair services do not cover negligent damage to the unit.
- All sales of replacement units are made on an exchange of your core therefore you must send in your core within fourteen (14) days of receipt of your replacement unit using the shipping label provided.
- Customer must agree to the terms and conditions as stated on the appropriate form BEFORE any work will be performed.
- Customer must have performed proper diagnosis of the unit prior to sending it to ACS.
- Customer must verify that their wiring harness, grounds, sensors, battery & battery terminals and all other components are in good working condition before installing the repaired unit.
- Customer is responsible for insuring all shipments.
- Purchase prices listed on the website are only for sales through website.Purchase price on telephone orders may be more.
- Prices are nonnegotiable. Past prices are not an indication of current prices.
- Customer must purchase the correct part or service, and failure to do so will result in additional charges. ACS will, however, contact customer before performing any additional services. If customer chooses to not have ACS perform those additional services, the unit will be returned to the customer and a refund issued less the cost of shipping and a 50% restock fee.
- Shipping charges apply on all sales.
- ACS never issues refunds on shipping, handling, testing, programming or repair services.
- ACS is not responsible for car rental, towing, storage, legal fees, lost wages or other any other costs, either now or in the future.
- ACS is not responsible for lost or mis-addressed units.
- ACS does not provide technical support except on the part(s) or repair(s) performed by ACS.
- Warranty begins the day we ship your new or repaired unit to you.
- ACS will only honor warranty claims upon receipt of the appropriate form, your defective unit and your purchase receipt(s).
- Warranty extends only to the customer and is non-transferable.
- Units that are UNATTENDED, UNPAID or UNCLAIMED for 30 days become the property of ACS.